Document Delivery and Reference Services
The NW/AFSC Library staff provides the following document delivery and reference services to AFSC, NWFSC and other regional NOAA employees:
- Locate difficult-to-find information. The library staff can access resources that are not readily available to other NOAA staff;
- Decipher and verify problematic citations;
- Retrieve articles available from UW;
- Photocopy and/or check out materials from the NW/AFSC collection and send them to non-Montlake staff; and
- Purchase materials (print or electronic) for the library's collection.
Please contact us or visit the library with your requests. See contact information below.